Pages

Post Slider

Thursday 8 May 2014

Quitting my job, at last!



After finally being brave enough to quit my job, I am thrilled that tomorrow is officially my last day in the office! I have spent the last few years dreaming of leaving the 'City' to do something I'm more passionate about and at last I have taken a practical and positive step towards this goal.  Please join me over the next few months as I try to follow my dreams and be true to myself for the first time in my working life!  


This is so exciting and so scary at the same time.  I have a million different questions and fears running through my mind right now but I also feel totally inspired and overflowing with ideas.

I quit without a clue what to do next - no plan, no financial cushion... nothing! Luckily my employer was very reasonable and didn't make me work out my 3 month notice period.  This means I have the whole summer to work things out and make a plan.  

I've been toying with the idea of starting a blog for a while and I think now is the perfect time, as I take the first steps towards figuring out what I want to do with my one precious life.  I hope that blogging my way through this life/career transition will give me deeper insight into myself as well as connect me with other like-minded people.

Bring on my last day at work tomorrow :)

No comments

Post a Comment